About Radius Investigations
“Not Your Typical Private Investigation Firm”
Radius Investigations, centrally located on Long Island in Hauppauge, NY, was formed in 2007 by Matthew Seifer, a Licensed Private Investigator, Registered Armed Guard, and Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) Certified Instructor.
We have established ourselves as a leading force in surveillance, insurance investigations, and security services, coupled with expertise in corporate due diligence, background investigations, security consultation, litigation support, fraud, and internal investigations. Our firm has an experienced and diverse team of investigators, ranging from retired law enforcement, legal practice, and military service, available in New York, nationwide, and around the world.
You can expect nothing less than sensitivity, confidentiality, thoroughness, expertise, professionalism, and integrity in services from Radius Investigations. We take great care and pride in our cases. We do everything possible to reach a resolution to your case.
Radius Investigations helps law firms, companies, religious institutions, and individuals solve problems, advance business opportunities, mitigate risk, win or avoid lawsuits, and resolve disputes. Our services include:
- Litigation and Pre-Litigation Intelligence and Investigations
- White Collar
- Child Custody
- Missing Person Location and Witness Interviews
- Asset Searches and Analysis
- Internal Corporate Investigations
- Audit and Special Committee Investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Anti-Money Laundering Investigations and Compliance
- Business and Transactional Intelligence
- Due Diligence and Background Checks
- Fraud Investigations and Preventative Consulting
- Hedge Fund Investigations
- Intellectual Property, Counterfeiting, Piracy, and Technology Investigations
- Subpoena Compliance Consulting