Radius Investigations is an investigation and security consulting agency based in New York and Florida. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality investigations, surveillance, due diligence, business intelligence, and security consulting services. We serve a wide range of clients, including law firms of every size and specialty, multi-national corporations, hedge funds and financiers, religious institutions, and individuals.
Radius Investigations is a full-service private investigation agency. We approach our clients’ cases from a multi-disciplinary perspective, leveraging our investigators’ broad range of backgrounds and skill sets to cover every investigative concern that may arise. We utilize experienced private detectives and consultants from diverse professional backgrounds, including law enforcement, legal practice, military service, forensic accounting, and computer forensics. We approach each case, and each client’s situation, from these differing but complementary viewpoints to make sure that our clients receive the most robust, comprehensive, and professional investigative, security, and troubleshooting services.
Our experienced team of professionals is licensed, bonded and insured to conduct surveillance and all other forms of investigation in New York and Florida. Our primary offices are in Melville, in Suffolk County, Long Island, with easy access to every part of Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. In addition, Radius Investigations maintains an extensive network of investigators, contacts, and sources throughout the world, ensuring that we can provide responsive, timely, and accurate investigations anywhere our clients’ needs may take us.
We Provide the Following Investigation Services:
- Background Checks and Pre-Employment Screening
- Business Due Diligence Investigations
- Fraud Investigations, Detection and Prevention
- Theft Detection and Prevention
- Litigation Support Investigations – evidence gathering, witness interviews and background checks, and fact evaluations, for both civil and criminal cases
- Subpoena and Discovery Compliance Consulting – interviewing, collecting, reviewing, and analyzing documents and materials produced or demanded in response to subpoenas or discovery requests; evaluating evidentiary value; and counseling client as to their weight, red flags, and next steps suggested by the evidence.
- Corporate Investigations, including Internal Investigations, Ethics Investigations, Investigations of Whistleblower Claims, and Compliance Consulting
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Protection and Theft Investigations
- Competitive Business Intelligence
- Bug-Sweeps and GPS Tracking Device Sweeps (Technical Surveillance Countermeasures)
- Computer and Cell Phone Forensics
- Security Consulting and Executive Protection Consulting
- Asset Searches
- Matrimonial and “Cheating Spouse” Investigations
- Child Custody and Child Support Investigations
- Missing Person and Witness Location and Interviews
- Law Enforcement Assistance and Criminal Investigations
Clients of Radius Investigations receive a private login to our online client portal to view how their cases are progressing. The online portal also provides our clients with the ability to watch evidentiary videos, see new updates, and monitor the status of their case through our fully-encrypted and secured website.
Our investigators are dedicated to keeping our clients informed throughout the entire investigative process. We believe that by maintaining communication, we can better assist our clients and provide peace of mind during otherwise stressful situations. We offer our clients discipline, quick-thinking, and a strong work ethic dedicated to preserving our clients’ privacy and confidentiality while pursuing the objective facts with the utmost integrity.
Radius Investigations has associate investigators and confidential sourcesthroughout all of North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Asia Pacific Region, and the Middle East.
If you would like a free, confidential consultation, call us at 1-888-698-0077
We are available 24 hours a day.